January 28, 2011

how i get my BLOG name...


Hi guys... 
u know what??..
 i'm not done any work yet..
coz i am so sleepy...hihi..that's why i created this blog..
 it's all becoz of bored...haha..so sempena nama dgn i keboringan...
i letak la nama tajuk blog nih " HidupTakLaBosanSgt "..haha~
its that horrible title..?? hehe.. i am a malay woman...n i loike to speak english + malay coz we have to modern ourself but not forget our cultural.. rite dear??...
so if u dont like or think my blog is jerk..so please dont stay in my follower...
if u dont mind it...i lov to says thanks you very2 much for support me...!!..
ok guys...last but not least... start from now i will upload some informations and half of my daily activities for u guys to know about what i'm doin'..hope u likes it...ok la diOr... take care guys n waiiittt for my 'coretan'...
bubye~

No comments:

Post a Comment